1) Oct 29-Nov 10, 2015 - Burma, Southeast Asisa Silversea Voyage 3530, Silver Shadow 12 Day journey Hosted by: CARLOS & DEBBIE NIETO / Nieto’s Restaurant, The Happ Inn, Café Central Sail: Singapore ● Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia ● Penang, Georgetown, Malaysia ● Phuket, Thailand ● Day At Sea ● 3 Nights in Yangon, Myanmar (former Burma) ● Day At Sea ● Langkawi, Malaysia ● Malacca, Malaysia ● Singapore Pre-Cruise Option: 3-Night Silversea Angkor Wat Package or Singapore* Post-Cruise Option: Singapore* * Singapore: overnight special excursions Began, etc.
2) 2016 Fall Land Trip—A Taste of the South Charleston, South Carolina & Savannah, Georgia Will include culinary walking tours, tastings with “celebrity” guide, behind the scenes kitchen tours, meeting top chefs with Michelin stars, sightseeing, history, plantation tours & special meals. Day river cruise + horse & buggy tours. Featuring: Glazed doughnuts, Callie’s Red Hot Biscuits, Shrimp & Grits, Oyster Tasting, Fried Green Tomatoes. Possible reservation at Fig and/or Husk + More!
3) Oct 01-10, 2016 Aegean Journey—Istanbul to Athens Silversea Voyage 5629, Silver Spirit 9 Day journey, Group # 001813-15 Hosted by: CARLOS & DEBBIE NIETO / Nieto’s Restaurant, The Happ Inn, Café Central Sail: Istanbul, Turkey ● Dikili, Turkey ● Kusadasi, Turkey, ● Marmaris, Turkey ● Santori, Greece ● Rhodes, Greece ● Agios, Nikolaos, Crete, Greece ● Mykonos, Greece ● Nafplion, Greece ● Piraeus (Athens) Greece Pre-Cruise Option: 3 Nights, Cappadocia or Istanbul
4) Oct 19-29, 2016 Mediterranean—Turkey, Greece, & Italy Silversea,Voyage 5631, Silver Spirit 10 Day journey Hosted by: Chef CARRIE NAHABEDIAN / Naha & Brindille Istanbul, Turkey ● Dikili, Turkey ● Kusadasi, Turkey ● Marmaris, Turkey ● Heraklion, Turkey ● Piraeus (Athens), Greece ● Day At Sea ● Valletta, Malta ● Trapani, Sicily, Italy ● Sorrento, Italy ● Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy Pre-Cruise Option: 3 Nights Cappadocia or Istanbul Post-Cruise Option: Rome
5) 2017 Russia/Baltic or Spanish Riveria Silversea, Voyage TBA Hosted by: Chef CARRIE NAHABEDIAN / Naha & Brindille This sailing will be aboard the new Silversea Ship, Muse if itineraries allow Itinerary & Dates TBA
Call for Culinary Travel featured itinerary on the New Regent Ship: Seven Seas Explorer: Canyon Ranch Spa; FREE Air and Special Business Class Air Upgrade or Air Credit, FREE Shore Excursions, Unique culinary venues include Pacific Rim and France.